What impact has COVID-19 had on university students’ sense of community?
COVID-19 has led to the biggest shift in HE student experience in 800 years, so what has the impact been on university students’ sense of community?
This infographic presents insights from the Enlitened platform about how students’ thoughts today compare to before the pandemic, as well as suggestions for improvement – submitted by students themselves.
Some of the topics covered include:
- How connected do students feel to their university since COVID-19?
- What do students suggest for building a strong university community next year?
- Are students satisfied with the level of communication from their university?
- Does being part of an inclusive community matter to students?
- How have student perceptions of the inclusivity of their university been impacted by the Black Lives Matter protests?
To access the infographic, please complete the form.
'I feel an open university-teacher-student dialogue is important as the changes considered will affect everyone.'