The new year is a perfect chance to start afresh. Here are some of my personal resolutions for next year:
- Switch off – turn your phone off at least two hours before going to sleep. Instead, read a book or write about your day.
- Keep a coin jar – start saving your loose change.
- Make a positivity journal – write down one thing that has made you happy that day.
- Create a recipe book – make a list of recipes that you’re keen to try out for yourself. Aim to cook or bake something new once a week.
- Take a picture every day – 1 Second Everyday is a great app that captures all your best moments.