We all want to be part of a positive community. And it’s often the little everyday things that really make a difference to individuals and our sense of community. So today, why not do one of these small acts of kindness to make someone’s day better? You may well find that the positive feeling it gives you makes your day better too…
- Sit next to someone who’s on their own in a lecture.
- Leave positive notes in unexpected places, like a corner of the library or the mirror in the toilets.
- Make cookies if you’ve got time (or buy some if you haven’t) and share them with your course mates, housemates or neighbours.
- Say “thank you” to a lecturer – they have feelings too!
- Help someone carry their books.